I poked around the
Activity Stream docs
a while back.
And.. as a pretend expert :) started wondering: In the big bad messy real world
(super serious business), how does one on such a decentralized (social) network
- Block specific users from viewing
- Block specific users from following
- Block specific users from interacting
- Delete previous local/remote content from specific users following
- Delete previous local/remote interactions from specific users interacting
ActivityPub is an
open/transparent protocol (amazing) but for adoption, the expectation/reality of
many users online anywhere (even public networks) is favourable discoverability
not discoverability itself.. however contradictory/debatable. That’s probably
easy/possible centralized but stupid hard/impossible decentralized.